Validated immediate protection from natural, accidental and intended impact events
X-Flex is a revolutionary product used to reinforce and retrofit external walls from impact events. Developed cooperatively by engineers from the US Army Corps of Engineers and Berry Plastics Corporation, X-Flex is specifically engineered to protect structures that may be subject to on-site unintended incidences such as a chemical explosion, natural disasters such as a hurricane, and intended acts, such as a terrorist blast event.
X-FLEX boasts extreme performance in the most demanding applications.
- Reinforcement to exterior walls
- Safeguards occupants and assets within
- Mitigates direct and collateral damage
- Reduces potential for injury, internal damage and loss of life
- Better positions for business continuity during and post incident